I was tagged by hey-lethallan!
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post. <—I’m tagging fewer because… well, I don’t know that many people on tumblr. :P
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
- have you played The Walking Dead game and if so did you just piss yourself watching the newest trailer?
I have, but I haven’t finished the first season (I think I have one or two episodes left,) then the “400 Days” DLC, and THEN I can start on Season 2. So because of that I’ve been avoiding trailers. With that said, it’s gonna be hard to catch up because one, my 360 HDD barely has any space left on it, and two… THE FEELS!
- do you like cheese dip?
Is the sun extremely hot in terms of temperature?
… the answer is yes, I like cheese dip. Don’t eat it much though, as I’m trying to keep weight off. :/
- what’s your favourite place in the world?
Oh god… if you mean place as in the actual location itself, I’d have to say the Cayman Islands. That place is so beautiful; I’ve never seen water that shade of blue.
If you mean mean place that I just going to, it’s probably New York. I have a lot of very close friends there, so I like visiting the area a lot just to see them. :)
- describe your favourite shirt/hoodie/jacket/piece of clothing?
Only one?! Umm… I honestly don’t know. I love my apature science jacket, but I also love my Attack on Titan hoodie… though my red ranger t-shirt holds a special place in the feels… let’s go with all of those things. :P
- do you prefer hot or cold weather?
Hot weather. I rather dress down than dress up. Plus it’s nice to be able to walk around with friends on a hot day and get a cold drink or something.
- what do you do with stickers?
Usually I put them in a drawer and never see them again. I’ve been using them recently though, my water bottle now has the Autobots logo and the Batman Arkham Asylum logo on it. ;)
- what’s the best holiday you’ve ever had?
I was in NYC to support my friend / mentor when he was doing a screening of his current film. He had a community of people and friends join in as well and we all knew each other online, but this was my first time that I ever met them. We went to dinner on Friday, did the screening and after party on Saturday, then went to someone’s house for a BBQ and guitar hero on Sunday. When I went back to my uncle’s house (where I was staying during my trip,) I cried out of happiness because I knew I actually had friends. I know that sounds really cheesy, but it’s true. I had some people in high school I’d spend time with, but not really close friends looking back, so being with all these people really hit home in a positive way.
- in your opinion, what is the coolest-sounding language?
Japanese, but I’ve been watching a lot of anime and Toku stuff lately, so I might be biased… though the word “Henshin” does come from the Japanese language, so it gains a lot of points for that. ;D
- have you ever cried (or gotten teary-eyed) watching a movie/tv show, reading a book or playing a videogame? which one(s)?
Oh god yes. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King movie, Harry Potter 7 book, final Fantasy X video game, One Week Friends Anime, Beyond Two Souls video game (though I use that term loosely)… there’s more but those are the ones that come to mind immediately.
- what colour is your hair? have you ever dyed it?
It’s naturally brown, but I recently dyed it red. I LOVES IT! :D
- how old is your wallet?
Umm… no idea. Maybe 2 or 3 years? I honestly don’t know, sorry! xD
I shall be tagging flockofflamingos, wisekitsune, starsofcassiopeia, itsrainingneon, soulfirephotos, angiviper and cozpho. (For the record, don’t feel obligated to answer these questions, haha!)
And here are my questions:
- What are your top two forms of art that you like practicing?
- What are your top two forms of art that you appreciate, but don’t necessarily practice?
- When I say “anime”, what’s the first one that comes to mind and why?
- What was your first handheld console?
- What was your first non-handheld console?
- Mac, PC, Linux, or other? Why?
- Do you think Nintendo can get themselves out of the hole they’re currently in with the Wii U’s poor sales and such?
- What’s the first comic book / manga you’ve ever read?
- What’s the first video game that you played for a stupidly long amount of time in one sitting (I’m thinking… 10 or more hours?)
- What in life are you most thankful for? You can say more than one thing, but I’d love to hear your reasons as to why if you’re up for it.
- If you had four pancakes pouring down the rio grand tower during the night, with four wheels on your dog, with four snowboards to explode in exactly four million dollars of time, how many old people will you have?